Sunday, June 5, 2016

NICK CANNON CALLS OUT EMINEM FOR RAP BATTLE


Nick Cannon is still looking for an opponent in his $100,000 battle rap competition.
The entrepreneur has opened up the opportunity to anyone who wants to participate, even one of the most successful battle rappers of our generation, Eminem. During a visit to Tim Westwood‘s U.K. studio for a YouTube interview, Cannon spoke on the challenge and his 2009 dispute with the Detroit rapper.
“I’m still ready! I’m trying to find him. Where is he?,” Cannon said. “We gonna be out in the States for the BET awards. I’m holding a $100,000 battle – whoever wants it – but it has to be someone who can put up 100 grand. I done reached out to Tyga, he didn’t want it. I went to all of Slaughterhouse. I did it like Mortal Kombat, I said, I’ll take all of them out to get to the boss.”
The interviewer suggested Cannon should rethink the battle with the Detroit rapper, since he is much more seasoned in that particular area. Cannon, however, just wants Eminem to show up so he doesn’t win by default. The Wild’n Out host is certainly determined.


16 comments:

  1. I am a Golden global award winner I am Eminem

    ReplyDelete
  2. i received my golden global award between 5th and sixth grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am the author of Super man I am the author of Slim shady Lp the Marshall mathers lp eminem show lone warrior and so on

    ReplyDelete
  4. listen the secret service use to come to my house every night after i wrote lets get down to business
    they would trying and get me to predict stuff that was going to happen i know the vice president , i know the president .

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont trust no one / i stay with covers im too cold

    ReplyDelete
  6. people try and do fucked up stuff to me all the time
    my eye camera catch ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. were do you want me to go send me directions

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh yeah i dont way to get ahold of any one cause my phone got jacked and i dont have any of my contacts

    ReplyDelete
  9. hail'e do you go on party jackpot on facebook

    ReplyDelete